Service Manager Assessment and Edge of Care
Share this role
- Sefton Council
- Bootle (with opportunity for agile working)
- £50,766 - £58,776 p.a plus £10,000 Market Supplement for an initial 12 months
- Closing date:
- 30th August
- Job Ref:
Our Vision 2030 is to be a confident and connected borough where children and young people enjoy early help, outstanding nurseries and schools, access to quality apprenticeships and vocational training, leading to highly skilled jobs and careers in the area.
We are investing £10m into the transformation of children’s services as we embark on an improvement journey that will be characterised not only by this significant investment, but also by pace, political support and investment in our workforce.
The Assessment and Edge of Care Service at Sefton is new, fast paced and supported by enthusiastic teams. The team is committed to delivering services that enable families to look after their children. Our practitioner’s aim is to keep children within their family and community and involve them in assessments and planning.
We are looking for senior qualified social worker with staff management experience gained in a similar setting to lead the team and further develop the Service. We are looking for someone who is values-driven, focused on solutions and passionate about partnership working. In return, we offer a supportive working environment, commitment to learning and development and manageable caseloads.
Sefton has the best of both worlds, from the vibrant city of Liverpool to the south, to miles of fantastic coastline and respected green spaces in the north. The borough is internationally recognised for its outstanding natural beauty and commitment to sustainability. Sefton communities look out for each other. We focus on our similarities and diversities but never on our differences, working together to live a fruitful life. Be part of it.
For more information visit www.transforming-sefton.com and contact Nick Cole (07867 451183) at GatenbySanderson.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The following consultants are managing this role and will be happy to answer any questions that are not covered in the person specification on the next webpage.
- Nick Cole
- 07867 451 183
- Louise Bickley
- 0113 205 6068